Friday, February 5, 2010

"the united states of space"


as it stands, im at an impass. im not sure at all what to do with my hair.
for sure im redoing my black, and im making my red brighter, since its getting no sun right now, it gets darker...more...brown! (ew!) so im gonna revert to my red. but the things im debating are more dye, and length. i was thinking shorter....i already layered myself a little, so itd look like something like either of the following:



the only problem is that i have a caolic. (die caolic, die!)
i was also thinking about dying my bangs black, and putting some purple in somewhere. BUTTTTTTT my hair is also thin. so i dont think ill have enough space for all this.
so thats my delemna. also, blogger.com is so comfusing!
by sky,
Labeth.


ps: i LOVE those shoes. theyre from h&m, but theyre $60 and i dont wanna spend that much!this picture is from lookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment