Sunday, September 19, 2010

hello 4 months later






my fear of over documenting my life has delayed my blogspotting.
since may?
i met many new employees at hannaford...that still dont talk to me.
i wrote a short story for a contest. its called the glamour rule.
i redid LOTMATK: were giving it an overhaul. "they has the smarts"
i finished 4 more plotlines for the twelve.
i started 365 year 2!
i re registered at cgcc, still for english.
i killed 6 spiders all by myself.
i sold some cds and books on amazon.
i got sued on amazon.
i got stuck on an island in the adirondacks while i flash flood moved on in.
im working on my first art project since senior year.
i bought 3 new perfumes.
i bought a chandelier and an ornate frame.
i tried on nail polish in a store for 3 hours.
i saw alice in wonderland in 3d.
i discovered underground french pop music.
i found andy south.
i remembered i was supposed to paint the bathroom.
i missed my period for 2 months. lame.
i lost the proposal by renting it out.
i turned 20!
i went to zoomflume.
i went to kamrans house at 2 in the morning.
i went to the thousand islands.
i saw many of my friends get married/engaged.
i played sims.
i got a new fish tank + fishes!

andddddd thats all i got.
today ill post the important pictures from may.

No comments:

Post a Comment