Thursday, February 24, 2011

i hate you google accounts.

UGH everytime i try to sign in everywhere i have to use a stupid goole account. and after i do that, it deletes all my information! wtf! i had to make a whole new youtube channel. feanire became vixenEdge. (luckily, the name wasnt already taken. because thats my writers name.

first of all. my baby cleo had to be put down :[ i miss her.





secondly, new videos. keep your head down dance version 2 and 3.





SUPER JUNIOR finally CAME OUT WITH THEIR NEW SONG!
teaser:

video:



ps remind me to download the teaser. i cant find it yet.
in other kayla related news, i finished all my prep for the 12 and can start writing whenever i get a decent amount of time. :D it took about 50 pages of plot, but thats just chapters. haha. so ill be doing that for a while.
also, house of anubis just finished and pretty little liars jsut started its second season. :D






i also got a book signed by best selling author James a. owen, redid my bathroom, redid my room, and am in my last semester of cgcc :D yay

No comments:

Post a Comment